Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Arthur's Trip to Wulai


I went to Wulai in the moring with my class. When we got there, all of us were in the Yun Shan Resort. Teacher said we could eat lunch now.But after that, Archie's camera disappeared! We searched here to there, but we still couldn't find it. We gave up and return to our journey.
Teacher Mike took us to our next place-a river.Teacher taught us how to skip rocks. When he threw them he could skip them across river with three steps! I hoped I can do it like teacher, too! But when I tried to skip rocks. Luke threw a cup. Too bad. I used a straw and got the cup out of the river.
After finish this, we went to a street and we started to see what thingss were inside. We walked and walked, we saw a stall where you can stoot a BB gun to the balloon. Luke shoot and took a strange gift. After, we left Wulai.

What a happy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment