Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rex goes to Beitou and Yangming Shan

We went to Beitou and Yangming Shan.It was very hot-just like summer.It was 24C to 26C.

Then we rode a bus to beitou hot spring museum,there was a japanese House but you needed to take of your shoes.We went downstairs to see Beitou rocks.It was very old and had a big beitou map.We saw people selling ice cream.Everbody to try it,but I couldnt because I was sick

Next, we went to the Thermal Vally.The water wasnvery hot.It was 90C and it hade a sulfur smell.

Then we went to the Yangming park to eat lunch and we see the flower clock.after we ate we went to see the ducks eating and the turtle.

Finally,we went to Da Tun nature Area hike,When we hiked we saw somebody taking wedding pictures.I think there were couples having wedding pictures at a little lake, when we went hiking the rocks were very slippery and someone slipped In the end,everbody was very tried.

I want to come again.


3 comments:

  1. Where's your pictures?

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the picture.

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not see any pictures. Where is it?


    Arthur Lee

    ReplyDelete