Thursday, August 5, 2010

Arthur went to Pingsi and Jingtong


Pingsi,Jingtong Fun
We took bus to Pingsi and Jingtong.But the driver didn’t know where it was,and that made me feel very hopeless.
At last,we got to Jingtong.I saw many dates on the ground.So I read them“1972,1978……2002.”We found“Jingtong Life Museum.”It was free,so we didn’t need to pay any money.Teacher told us the workers underground were looking for coal.They spent their whole life doing this job.Sometimes,the people down the coal mine died because of no water,or the coal mine collapsed,or no oxygen.It made me feel very sad.
After we left,teacher let us eat lunch.The lunch was still fan-twan,but we also had apple juice to drink.
When we had finished our lunch,teacher took us up the mountain.When we were on the mountain top,we saw a room which had a stage,so we took a picture of it.
Soon,we were ready to take the train from Jingtong to Pingsi.We were excited about it.“Boo Boo!”The train stoped.
We went to Pingsi Old Street.I bought a bottle of water for NT$15.
It was time to go home,so we said goodbye.I hope I can go back.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like it. Besides you spelled "coal" to "cone".



    guess who i am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes,the people down the coal mine died because of no water,or the cone mine collapsed,or no oxygen.It made me feel very sad.
    Sorry!
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes,the people down the coal mine died because of no water,or the coal mine collapsed,or no oxygen.It made me feel very sad.
    No words wrong!

    ReplyDelete